Almost everyone struggles socially at some point. If you are confused and feeling rejected, if you need a social pep talk, if you’re having trouble meeting people you can relate to, this post is for you.
All dancers fall into one of these 3 categories:
- People who have been dancing longer than you
- People who started dancing around the same time as you
- People who are newer dancers than you
Seem obvious? Most people mix up the above set of categories with this set:
- Intimidating People. They dance better than you or are part of the cool clique.
- Easy Friends. They dance at your same level (ish) or are easy to approach.
- Forgettables. Whats-his-name? Newbies. Awkward or shy people.